We’d like to welcome you to a world of plain, instructive information focused on being free and joyful. While we are drawn to timely subjects that readers will find interesting, we also welcome themes that will benefit readers in their daily lives. We progress from the familiar paper magazine to a digitalized, comfortable, and cost-free wealth of information. Our authors are expected to follow strict rules because we pride ourselves on providing high-quality, fascinating information on a silver platter.
Here’s what we’re anticipating:
- To tell us what kinds of themes you’re interested in, fill in the author’s information.
- The article should be educational, entertaining, beneficial, and human. It’s fine to have a sense of humor as long as it’s not offensive.
- With a word count of at least 800 words, the piece should be well-written and concise.
- Originality and accuracy are important to us, this work must be free of grammatical errors and fully original.
- Copied content from another website will be flagged and identified as such.
- Make careful to properly credit any outside sources, quotations, facts, or data you use.
- While keeping a high degree of quality, the information should be simple to read, intelligible, and fascinating. As a result, avoid using buzzwords and jargon unless you’re writing in or about the field.
- Please don’t send us any sales pitches or self-promotional materials. Yes, you can insert a do-follow link to your website in the author’s bio.
- Please don’t use photos that are protected by copyright.
- When the article has been published. The website will not be inactive.
Dear writers, that’s all there is to it.
Due to the enormous number of the content we receive, it may take up to 7 working days for us to respond.