Their is a great need of bank account to everyone because a bank account help us to maintain our money related issues. Now in present time their are two way for opening a bank account- by offline i.e. by visiting bank and second way is online method. In this article we are going to see how we can apply for opening SBI ONLINE ACCOUNT.
We show you each and every step to how to create SBI ONLINE ACCOUNT with direct links and visual pictures. So just sit back relax and read and follow this article.
SOME MORE ARTICLE RELATED SBI
STEPS FOR SBI ONLINE ACCOUNT:
- Firstly open the official website of SBI on your browser, we will provide the direct link of this page in below
2. Now after clicking on APPLY NOW , you will move to next page will include two options- First is customer information section and second is account information section , as shown in picture below
3. Now fill all the blanks with proper and correct information after filling the information click on proceed.
4. Read all the terms and conditions properly.
5. Now print the form which you filled and also a TCRN will be generated (Temporary Customer Reference Number).
6. Note this TCRN, it will also be pre-printed on your application form.
7. Now take two passport size photograph and documents for the proof of your address with your application form which you print.
8. Bring all these documents to near SBI bank branch for appyling for SBI ONLINE ACCOUNT.
9. Submit to the bank for further process.
Things to remember while you are applying for SBI ONLINE ACCOUNT:
- Documents for the proof for your address may be your AADHAR card, RATION card and your PAN card.
- After generating TCRN number you can submit the application form with in 30 days, otherwise your data will be deleted from SBI database and you have to fill online form again.