Microsoft account is a mailing or one mail service provided by the MICROSOFT. By microsoft account you can login in many sites like outlook, hotmail etc and also in our window devices like computer, laptop, tablets. In Microsoft Account you can sign-up with your existing e-mail or users can also sign up for an e-mail account with Microsoft’s webmail services designated domains (i.e. @hotmail.com, @live.com, @msn.com, @passport.com and @outlook.com).
If you are new user and didn’t sign up for Microsoft Account, then have a look on this article link below
Now, we show you the steps for Microsoft Account Password Reset, for the user’s who have forgotten their Microsoft Account Password
- Firstly open the site of Microsoft account and click on SIGN IN WITH MICROSOFT.
2. Now,you will be move to the sign-up page and you have to enter your e-mail of your Microsoft Account and click next.
3. Now you will asked to enter your password , but you have to click on FORGOTTEN MY PASSWORD.
4. After that you will be asked for reason for “WHY ARE YOU HAVING TROUBLE IN SIGN UP” and click on option “I’ve forgotten my password” and click next.
5. Now enter the character which will be shown to you and click next.
6. After clicking next a confirmation code is sent to your registered email, enter that code and click next.
7. And finally you will be able to reset your password. Enter your new password and confirm it and Microsoft Account Password Reset process is completed.