LIC created a service to their users i.e. LIC e-services. By LIC e-services you will be able to pay your LIC Premium Renewal Online and also monitored all yours policies. In LIC e-services you can also pay your LIC Premium Renewal Online direct without any registration and in second option you can pay your LIC Premium Renewal Online with registration first, after registration you are able to check all status of your policies.
Click here! for new user and doesn’t registered in LIC e-services
Steps of LIC Premium Renewal Online :
- On your Internet browser search licindia.in, and LIC online website’s homepage will be opened in your browser.
2. Now in left side, you will see the option LIC’s e-services. Click on this option.
3. After clicking on LIC’s e-services, you will see two option, first for already registered users and second for new user. Now click on REGISTER USER.
4. Enter your USER NAME and PASSWORD and along with these things a human verification question is asked to you, after completing these things click on submit.
5. Now your LIC’s policy dashboard will be opened and in left you will see option PAY PREMIUM ONLINE. Click on this option.
6. Submit your premium pay option, as shown in picture.
7. Choose payment option. The payment options are INTERNET BANKING, DEBIT CARD, AMEX CARD, E-WALLETS.
8. Complete your transaction and your LIC Premium Renewal Online is complete. The Renewal receipt will be sent to your entered mail.
Wrapping up Words :
It is an easy and time-saving way to pay your LIC’s premium. And be careful from fraudster and fake request. Keep the username and password in remember or write these things at proper place for security only.