Doesn’t registered in LIC e-services yet, don’t worry just sit relax and follow this steps to LIC New User Registration.
- On your Internet browser search licindia.in, and LIC online website’s homepage will be opened in your browser.
- Now in left side, you will see the option LIC’s e-services. Click on this option.
3. After clicking on LIC’s e-services, you will see two option, first for already registered users and second for new user. Now click on new user.
4. Now you have to enter your basic details related to your policy i.e. policy number, instalment premium without tax, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, e-mail id.
5. Now after clicking proceed, you will asked to enter user id of your choice and your user id should be unique and it should contains alphabet, number and no special character. After user id enter password of your choice and re-enter it to confirmation. Your password should be between 8-30 character.
6. Now after clicking submit you will registered.
Click here! To Know about how to do LIC Premium Renewal Online