Google Drive is a service developed by GOOGLE and introduce in 2012. It is a service that enable user to store file in the cloud. This service encompasses Google Docs, Sheets and Slides, an office suite that permits collaborative editing of documents, spreadsheets, presentations, drawings, forms, and more. It offers free 15 gigabytes free cloud storage and if you want more space then you will get 100 gigabytes, 1 terabyte, 2 terabytes, 10 terabytes, 20 terabytes, and 30 terabytes offered through optional paid plans.
To interact with Drive their are three platforms, mobile app, computer app and website interface. You can log -in with your Gmail account for using it. It will store anything your photos, desgin, video and recordings etc under your 15 gigabytes storage.
Intraction with Google Drive at different platform:
Using by Website Interface:
- On your browser search Google Drive and the site of google drive will be opened in the first link. We will also provide the direct link to the site: Google Drive
- After opening the site , you will see many things all are related to its features, read these things and after that click on “Go to Google Drive”.
3. Now sign in with your G-Mail account.
4. By succesfully signing in you will be placed to its homepage.
Using by Window Application:
- Install the application click here .
- After complete installation , a folder named as Google Drive will be automatically created .
- In this folder add those things which you want to upload in Google Drive.
For new user, who does’nt created their Gmail account. Click Here to know how to create.
Using in Android Phone:
- Install the app from play store and in most of android this app is pre-installed.
- In the right bottom their will a sign of plus, click on that sign and after that tap on upload.
- After tapping on upload select the file which you want to upload.
- View uploaded files in My Drive until you move them.
It is a online cloud storage service which really helps you to handle your files and kept your file safely and you can retrieve your file anytime, anywhere.