Recently Google launched their new app called GOOGLE ALLO. Basically, it is a messaging app just like another chatting apps like Whatsapp. This app is announced on May 18, 2016, and released on September 21, 2016
In this app you have verify with your mobile number and you are able to communicate with other Google Allo users which present in your contact list. You can send your message with stickers, doodles, and HUGE emoji & text.
- 1 What interesting things you can do on GOOGLE ALLO:
- 2 What’s something extra interesting in Google Allo:
- 3 Availability of Google Allo:
- 4 Conclusion:
What interesting things you can do on GOOGLE ALLO:
1. Chat without typing all the time:
If your friend sent you a picture, then this app show you the reply suggestions. You just have to tap on the suggestion instead of typing the message.
3. Change your message’s size:
You can make your particular message’s size larger according to your expression on that message.
3.Create your art on images:
while you are sending picture to your GOOGLE ALLO friend, then at that time you can edit that image on sending time with your own art.
4. Send stickers during your conversation:
What’s something extra interesting in Google Allo:
1. Incognito Mode:
Steps how to use incognito mode:
- Open Allo.
- Tap New Chat Start incognito chat or Start group incognito chat.
- From the Contacts list, tap the person’s name you want to start a chat with. You can also search for the person’s name or number.
- Tap Next.
2. Google Assistant:
For knowing what is Google Assistant, just click here!
Availability of Google Allo:
Available for both android and ios users, both the users can download it from play store and app store.
Google Allo is now available in PC also. For using it in PC you have to do just these steps:
Firstly this thing you should remember that only android users can use the allo on PC only in chrome browser. Pairing for ios user will be available soon.
- On your computer, open Allo for web.
- On your phone, open Allo.
- Tap Menu Allo for web Scan QR Code.
- Scan the QR code that’s on Allo for web. If connected, Allo for web will open on the browser.
So if you are get bored up with your old chatting apps, the just try this app with your friends and share your experience with us in comment section.