A Microsoft Account can use to get sign in many online services also in Microsoft services i.e. Skype, Outlook.com, OneDrive, Windows Phone, and Xbox LIVE. Microsoft account is also used in Window Live. By Microsoft Account, we can also access the window store.
Steps for creating Microsoft Account:
1. On internet search microsoft.com, and click on its official home page.
2. In its homepage their is option of sign in in top right corner, click on this option.
3. After that on next window, a option is shown i.e. “No account? Createone!“. Click on this option Create one.
4. Now you will be shifted to the Microsoft Account creation page. Fill all the details in the detail box i.e. Your first name, Last name, User name( In username you can enter your existing other emails and you can also get your new email address in outlook or hotmail), fill the password( Your password must be of minimum 8 character and it must contain uppercase, lowercase, numbers and symbols) and confirms it by re-enter the password and fill others detail option also.
5. After filling all detail box, click on the option Create Account.
6. In next part, enter your language and time zone.
6. A welcome message is shown to you .
7. To make your Microsoft Account more attractive you can choose any theme for your account.
8. After selecting theme your account is complete.
How to send a message from your Microsoft Account:
- Click on the NEW option present at top left corner your your Microsoft Account’s first page.
2. Now a new Message window opens.
In this window you’ll need to first start of by typing the person’s e-mail address you want to send the e-mail to in the “To:” field.Next, fill out a brief description of the message you’re sending in the Subject field.
3. Then type your message in the box below.
4. Finally, once your message is complete, click the Send button.
:- For knowing how to create gmail new account, have a click Gmail Account